April 26, 2013

#150

i am so happy to finally be able to share these photos that i took in the middle of march for atwood magazine's third issue, themed roots.
































i was very honored that one of my photos was selected to grace the atwood cover. this is a first for me! you can check out all the pictures that were picked and published in the editorial here, on pages 56-63.
i want to give thanks to the wonderful atwood team for approaching me to shoot for them and for their overall kindness and good vibes, and to chris for modeling, as well as listening to me babble incoherently on the phone every night about all my ideas until they started to make sense.

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos. And my favorite is the one of the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are so silent and so peaceful. I really admire your work, anna!

    ReplyDelete

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!