May 5, 2012

#106

i found a little nikon teletouch in the thrift store. this is a test roll i shot with it over spring break.

 lexi driving me to the bidwell's.


 john, asleep in the backseat; probably having radiohead dreams.

 rachel and john playing with his new laptop in a chipotle parking lot.

 chris tying my shoes.


 babies waiting to be planted. i think it's funny that with or without flash, these both came out wrong.

 chris challenged me to a hula hoop duel.


 my favorite climbing tree.

 the boys putting a chair together.

 chris and oliver james.

 chris cutting the thistles out of oliver's tail.


 alden removing a spider from the hot tub.


 i took this one as a favor.

 jamming in guitar center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!