January 31, 2012

#89

movie night and funnel cake making at the bidwell's house on january third:
 hanging out at the bidwell's again on january sixth:

 nate as steve jobs in walgreens on january eighth:

 taco shop with the gang and then guitar center with chris and sean on january ninth:



 i've got lots and lots of catching up to do with posting, and i'm really excited to show some of my new pictures to you guys. i recently surpassed 200 followers on this little blog here, and i just want to take the time to thank you all from the very bottom of my heart. i'm grateful to each and every one of you who has been continuously being interested in my pictures, no matter how bland and mundane they can be at times. i can't tell you enough just how much it means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!