August 14, 2011

#35

surfer blood opening for mgmt at the us open of surfing. both bands were absolutely fantastic live! this was my first real concert and it exceeded all expectations. the only thing that made me sad was that i wasn't able to actually meet any of the band members. hopefully i'll get to someday! i might be going to another surfer blood show in september, so who knows?
from their sound check:





from their set:













DO NOT POST THESE PICTURES ANYWHERE ELSE OR USE THEM TO MAKE COLLAGES OR GRAPHICS.

4 comments:

  1. Man alive, Anna. I love all of these so much. Especially the last one. Because it kind of looks like it could be out of a John Hughes movie. If he made movies about Surfer Blood. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing.
    let me come with you to the next one in sept!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love it if you came kelsey genna! it's going on for absolute 100% FREE at the getty in los angeles on september 17th. be there or be square!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! looks like so much fun:)x

    ReplyDelete

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!